We are back in Addis:– Eritreans and Ethiopians should build a monument that is dedicated to the year 2018.
10 Aug 2018 – Senior Eritrean delegation composed of Foreign Minister Osman Saleh and Presidential Adviser Yemane Geabrab have departed to Ethiopia today.
The delegation will deliver a message from President Isaias Afwerki to Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed & discuss the progress of implementation of the Asmara Agreement.
The five Asmara agreements are:
– State of war has come to an end;
– The 2 nations will forge close political, economic, social, cultural & security cooperation;
– Trade, economic & diplomatic ties will resume;
– The boundary decision will be implemented;
– Both nations will work on regional peace.
Via: Eritrean Press
— Addis Standard (@addisstandard) August 10, 2018
Senior Eritrean delegation composed of Foreign Minister Osman Saleh & Presidential Adviser Yemane G/ab have departed to Ethiopia today. Delegation will deliver message from President Isaias Afwerki to Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed & discuss progress of implementation of the Agreement pic.twitter.com/86q1yKSu9Y
— Yemane G. Meskel (@hawelti) August 10, 2018