Ten steps used by Abiy Ahmed to destroy EPRDF and Ethiopian federalism
Tigrai Online Nov. 25, 2019
#ትግራይ_ቲቪ፡”ውህደቱ እንዲፈፀም የተፈለገበት ምክንያት በስልጣን ለመቆየት ሲባል የተነደፈ ፕሮጀክት ነው”አምባሳደር ፍስሀ ዮሀኒስ
Tigrai educators discuss about the current Ethiopian political crisys.
(tigraionline)–Many Ethiopians and people from the greater Horn of Africa are mystified how a low level intelligence and communications officer who was trained by the TPLF and grew up among them managed to destroy the EPRDF. The question is did Abiy Ahmed single-handedly destroyed one of the most powerful organization in Ethiopian history or was he recruited by the most sophisticated spy agency to erase one of the greatest achievements of the Tigrai people in particular and the Ethiopian people in general in the past 50 years?
To get insight to the process how the forces behind Abiy Ahmed imploded the EPRDF party and they are destroying the federal system, the Ethiopian constitution, the rights of nations and nationalities then eventually how they will destroy Ethiopia itself, we have to look the meticulously planned steps. For the average person, those steps might seem small or unrelated to each other, but they are carefully executed chain reaction of events.
An innocent person could argue why would any force go as far as destroying a poor third world country like Ethiopia, but there are a couple of big reasons that show clearly why Ethiopia and a few countries around the world were marked for destruction. In Ethiopia’s case the first reason is its unyielding Orthodox Christian and Sunni Muslim religions and the population whose traditions and daily life is deeply steeped in those two religious institutions. The Orthodox Christians and Sunni Muslims of Ethiopia are roughly about 93 million out of 110 million people which are about 85 percent of the total population. The two groups would not yield to any other doctrine or deviation and that creates conflict with those forces trying to dominate the world using religion as a tool.
The second reason why Ethiopia is always at the cross-hairs of the international super powers is its location. Ethiopia although it doesn’t directly connect or control the Red Sea, due to its historical attachment to the Red Sea and physical size it wields significant power in the Horn of Africa and the Red Sea region. If Ethiopia builds modern economy and the Ethiopian people start thinking beyond how to get their daily meal, that by itself makes them a threat to the super powers interest in the Red Sea region and that is what the TPLF/EPRDF and specially the late Prime Minister Meles Zenawi did and that didn’t go easy with the super powers. Prime Minister Meles Zenawi paid with his life for that and Ethiopia is on its way to its demise for thinking beyond daily bread.
Now let’s see the ten steps used by Abiy Ahmed and his overlords to destroy EPRDF and Ethiopian federal system.
- Around 1997 the forces behind Abiy Ahmed recruited Abiy Ahmed most likely after he came back from Rwanda and converted to the protestant phase.
- In 2012 the late Prime Minister Meles Zenawi was becoming a powerful force in the world especially his influence in Africa and his ideology was far reaching mainly regarding the relationship between the Western world with Africa. That is the reason he was eliminated before he created to much damage to the interest of the super powers and before Ethiopia becomes a middle income country. Meles Zenwi’s death created internal power struggle in the EPRDF and this weakness gave a great opportunity for the enemies.
- In and around 2015 a massive hidden anti government network with a budget of millions of dollars was laid out all over Ethiopia. The same year in 2015 Abiy or by his real name Abiyot Ahmed became an executive committee member of ODP. The purpose of the network was to create public unrest and arouse anger against the Ethiopian government. The hidden networks which included political propaganda and misinformation campaign against the EPRDF government, all the economic mega projects, and the TPLF were not only in Ethiopia. Similar networks were established worldwide with the aim of misinforming and misleading the international community and to organize anti EPRDF groups in the Ethiopian Diaspora.
- In 2016, 2017 both the internal and external networks threw everything they had at the EPRDF government. From huge population displacement, to highway blockage and destruction of government, public and private properties. The situation in Amhara and Oromia was getting out of control and the government has to declare state of emergency. The state of emergency and other actions taken to stop the killing of civilians and wanton destruction of property were turned and used in the poisonous anti government propaganda.
- February 15, 2018 the not so bright prime minister of Ethiopia, Hailemariam Desalegn was nudged out of office. Unconfirmed reports say he was paid about three million dollars to leave his position, but Tigrai Online didn’t see any had evidence to ascertain this piece of information; never the less the docile man was kicked out to make way to chosen man of the West.
- February 22, 2018 OPDO now ODP calls an emergency executive committee meeting and replaces Lemma Megerssa as Chairman of ODP with Abiy Ahmed. In the regular EPRDF party procedure the head of the EPRDF party and the prime minister of the country must be the head of his own state party. In order to clear the way for the chosen one a tiny mini coup had to take place in Oromia state which brought the treasonous Abiy Ahmed to become the Chairman of OPDO now ODP.
- On 27 March 2018 under the watchful eyes of the super powers Abiy Ahmed was appointed to replace as the head of EPRDF. On April 2, 2018 Abiy Ahmed’s appointment was confirmed by the Ethiopian House of Representatives and he was sworn in the same day as replacement of Hailemariam Desalegn to finish the remaining two years. Three weeks later starting on April 24, 25 and April 26, 2019 Donald Yamamoto, a senior African diplomat in the Trump administration visits Eritrea, Djibouti and Ethiopia respectively.
- A few weeks after taking power Abiy ahmed started his well orchestrated campaign against the TPLF and the Tigrai people to weaken Tigrai which is one of the strongest support bases of EPRDF, the federal system and happens to be about 98.7% orthodox Christian state. August 2018 when Abiy Ahmed visited the USA he openly spoke against the center of Ethiopian Orthodox Church, the Church of Axum Mariam Tsion. Directly or indirectly he killed or arrested senior military, intelligence, and government officials. He stopped the mega project of GERD and the Chief Engineer was killed. Abiy Ahmed overthrew the leaders of many of the regional states of Ethiopia.
- November 2019 Abiy Ahmed officially dissolved the Ethiopian People’s Revolutionary Democratic Front EPRDF. Abiy Ahmed’s illegal action ushers in an extremely dangerous uncharted chapter in Ethiopian history.
- The next step is to amend the current Ethiopian constitution and remove Article 39 of the Ethiopian Constitution. Article 39 grants all nations, nationalities and peoples of Ethiopia the right to self determination. Once the constitution is amended or completely removed the state configuration will be removed and the regional states will be abolished. After all the above steps are fully completed the old unitary empire will be restored. The new restored empire will have one important difference from the previous one, the new empire will be a protestant nation.
We don’t think the Ethiopian people will let the mercenary man destroy their country and take away the fruits of their bitter struggle which are the right to use their own language, freely practice their choice of religion, to be proud of their culture and identity.