Population And Housing Census Commission Gets New Staff
Addis Ababa, November 27, 2018 (FBC) – The House of People’s Representatives (HPR) today approved unanimously the draft bill prepared to assign members of the Population and Housing Census Commission.
Accordingly, below is a list of new members of the Commission.
1. Muferiat Kamil- Minister of Peace
2. Ahmed Shide – Minister of Finance
3. Umer Hassen – Minister of Agriculture
4. Mrs Dagmawit Mogess- Minister of Transport
5. Dr Amir Aman –Minister of Health
6. Dr Fitsum Assefa – Minister of Planning and Development Commission
7. Shimeles Abdisa – Chief of Staff at the Prime Minister’s Office with the rank of Minister
8. Jantirar Abay- Minister of Urban Development and Construction
9. Mrs Yalem Tsegay – Minister of Women, Youth and Children Affairs
10. Temesgen Burka –Democratic System Building Coordination Center at the Prime Minister’s Office with the rank of Minister.
11. Mrs Keria Ibrahim- Speaker of the House of Federation (HoF)
12. Dr Abrham Tekeste- Deputy Chief Administrator of Tigray Regional State
13. Lakew Ayalew – Deputy Chief Administrator of Amhara Regional State
14. Mrs Teyba Hussien – Deputy Chief Administrator of Oromia Regional State
15. Adem Farah – Deputy Chief Administrator of Somali Regional State
16. Ordin Bedri- Chief Administrator of Harari Regional State
17. Elias Shikur – Deputy Chief Administrator of SNNP Regional State
18. Abdela Mohammed Muhammed- Deputy Mayor of Dire Dawa city administration
19. Abera Bayeta- Deputy Chief Administrator of Benishangul Gumuz Regional State
20. Tankuay Jocken- Deputy Chief Administrator of Gambella Regional State.