Ethiopian Empire Policies are Fecal Occult Blood, While Their Actions are Considerably Hemorrhagic.
Before I enter into my main point let me define fecal occult blood and hemorrhage.
Fecal occult blood (FOB) refers to blood in the feces that is not visibly apparent. Occult blood in the stool may indicate colon cancer or polyps in the colon or rectum. The fecal immunochemical test (FIT) is the initial non-invasive investigation of choice for population-based colorectal cancer (CRC) screening. Also called fecal immunochemical test, FIT, iFOBT. The fecal occult blood test (FOBT) is a lab test used to check stool samples for hidden (occult) blood.
If blood is detected through a fecal occult blood test, additional tests may be needed to determine the source of the bleeding like endoscopic and radiological examinations. The fecal occult blood test can only detect the presence or absence of blood — it doesn’t indicate potential sources of bleeding.
Hemorrhage is a copious discharge of blood from the blood vessels which leads to hypovolemic shock to the state of reduced tissue perfusion, resulting in the inadequate delivery of oxygen and nutrients that are necessary for cellular function. Whenever cellular oxygen demand outweighs supply, both the cell and the organism are in a state of shock.
The magnitude and type of colonial segregation the Oromos have experienced are very similar with the ones used on Somalis, Afars, Gedi’os, Gambelas and Bani-shanguls. We are all equally looted, brutally massacred, denied our human and democratic rights and all together are reduced to a secondary citizen. All these facts demonstrate that we all oppressed nations are linked by history and fate (Oromo’s, Somalis, Afars, Gedi’os, Gambelas and Bani-shanguls, innocent Amharas, innocent Tigrians). Our common misfortune calls for our joint action to reverse it. We are colonized together and therefore we must be liberated together. This is the firm belief of the OLF and the Oromo people.
The aim of the Oromo struggle led by the OLF is only to gain back our country that was taken away from us by force. It is not, in any way, against the rights of any other people. The OLF believes that the Oromo people win the right to self-determination and open up a venue for other peoples to achieve the same rights. After winning the right to self-determination, the Oromo people will live side by side with its neighbors in peace, equality and respect. The OLF believes that peace and security in the region is possible only when oppressions of any sort are eliminated and peoples live together through mutual understanding, equality and respect for each other’s rights.
If the fact is: freedom for all nations and nationalities and the remedies are to struggle together. Ten, why multiple wars are going on against Oromo people and its vanguard organization, the OLF?
To answer this question, it is better to assess the past history, the current declaration of war by TPLF junta against Oromo people and the route of futurist Ethiopians.
Successive Ethiopian regimes have never displayed humanity or respect for Oromo and denied opportunities to build their social, economic, political, cultural and organizational infrastructures. In all spheres of life, discrimination, subjugation, repression and exploitation of all forms were applied. Everything possible was done to destroy Oromo identity – culture, language, custom, tradition, name and origin. In short, the leaders of Ethiopian empire maintained the general policy of genocide against the Oromo people.
Current state terrorism (by TPLF junta):
Reduction project of TPLF is on track with multiple fronts. Here is the TPLF slogan: We, TPLF or Tigrean sons and daughters, will reduce the number of Oromo from 40 million to the minority group without their awareness and knowledge of the world.”
- Through Massacre and Displacement example recent action in Eastern Oromia, thousands of silent death across Oromia in the night, in detention camp and special torture branch in Meqelle (Tigrai).
- Through targeted shootout on the street, by kidnapping and mutagenic process
- Through indirect actions (denying well-functioning health care system and inhibiting economic empowerment).
Humiliation project of TPLF: Here is the TPLF Motto: We, TPLF- or Tigrean sons and daughters, have to show to the Ethiopian empire nations that we are unbeatable masters.
- Through imprisoning and torturing
- Through land grab
- Through culturing puppets, traitors, servants and opportunistic individual
Powerless unity project of TPLF: Here is the TPLF plan: Especially to deny Oromo people the powerful unity and strong organization we TPLF-staff or Tigrean sons and daughters have to work tirelessly.
- Through instigating and fueling conflicts against Oromo people in multiple fronts, The inter-ethnic conflicts between the Issa and Oromo in Hararge, the Somali and Oromo in Hararge, the Somali and Oromo in Boran, the Gumuz and Oromo in Walagaa, the Burjii and Oromo in Boran and the Afar and Oromo in Walloo; and the intra-ethnic conflicts between Boran and Gujii and Garrii and Boran…etc
- Through financing puppet organization in diaspora (like diaspora based OPDO with media power, opportunistic individuals who are running to fill their prodigious appetite and Afaan Oromo speakers of Tigrian Origin)
- Through financing anti-OLF propaganda in multiple aspects by investing millions of dollars
Route of futurist Ethiopians:
- Two so called futurist Ethiopians are declared an open war against Oromo people and their vanguard organization, the OLF (the Brussels based free Ethiopia group with some of the Oromo activists and diaspora based OPDO under TPLF rule with coordination of Abbaa Duula Gamada in Brussels, Belgium are also declaring an open war against Oromo people and their vanguard organization, the OLF).
Summarize: The three scenarios show us the animosity of the Ethiopian empire based project against Oromo and their vanguard organization, the OLF. This summary leads us to analyze critically their sugar coated policies filled with blood, destruction and death like fecal occult blood (feces filled with cancer blood) and their actions are barbaric with component of hemorrhagic shock. This summary helps us also to open our eyes not only to look at the bioscope film (TPLF-made action films with horror) but instead of watching such destructive movies it is better to make our own films backed with moral and ethics in order to show them (our enemies) and to the world that we are the carriers of the truth and the freedom fighters for all oppressed nations to liberate them from the century long chain of slavery.
OLF has done a great job for its people with enormous sacrifice and still is doing all kinds of struggle under scant financial rresources and very complex and complicated regional and geo-political situation (military, political and social) in order to destroy our sworn enemy TPLF-junta.
The reason that our enemies hate Oromo people and their vanguard organization, the OLF is: First the Oromo people and their vanguard organization, OLF carries the truth (enemies, traitors, servants and opportunistic individuals are afraid to confront these truth). Second the Oromo people and their vanguard organization OLF are much further than the first step of fecal occult blood diagnostic through fecal occult blood test (iFOBT) (old and expire tactics of our enemy). The Oromo people and OLF are proposing a cure for the disease (colonial rule) instead of wasting our time to make destructive policies, Oromo sons and daughters under OLF leadership are paying unfathomable sacrifice by placing more value on our lives than on their own while our enemies, traitors, servants and opportunistic individuals are running to fill their prodigious appetite with people’s blood and building villa’s with people’s skeleton. Those groups are empty, they have only an elephant stomach with hollow head without brain in it which makes them handicap to indicate a potential risk for their nation.
Dear Oromo brothers and sisters our nation is under coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the national plan with the aim of annihilating the Oromo nation. The objectives of this plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions of our culture, national feelings, the economic empowerment plan and existence of our nation. The second objectives of this plan is the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to the Oromo people.
So, this time is:
- not the time for yelling to each other through Facebook,
- not the time for building personal popularity for selfish goal,
- not the time for accusing each other without doing anything,
- not the time for words,
- not a time for serving our fecal occult blood enemy with hemorrhagic action
This time is:
- the time for creativity to bring down our enemy
- the time for helping and encouraging each other
- the time for heroism
- the time for dedication and devotion to confront our enemy everywhere
- the time for sacrifice
- the time for great actions with limited words
Victory to the Oromo people!